Backups allow you to download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either you entire site (your home directory, databases, email forwarders configuration, email filters configuration) or one of the previously mentioned parts of your site. These are not automatically scheduled backups. Automatically scheduled backups need to be enabled by the server owner / administrator.
How to backup your website tutorial
1. Login to your control panel http://replace-with-your-domain.com/cpanel
2. Click 'Backup' icon
3. Click Generate/Download a Full Backup
4. Select 'Home Directory' and type your email address. Once the process has finished, it will email you
5. Login then click 'Backup' icon when you receive the email
6. Click 'Generate/Download a Full Backup'
7. Click the backup file to download to your computer